oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   BRCA Nationals & Regionals (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   BRCA National (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11104)

David Church 26-05-2008 03:58 PM

BRCA National

Hello all,

This is a call out to all drivers that race at a Natioinal event!!!

Most will know me, but believe it or not a few will not. This is an invite to all to introduce yourselves to me!!!! This will help me on the mic at the Nationals, I can then tell people who you are when you're racing, what car you're driving and who your sponsor is. This will make for more interesting commentating for me and all of you!

So don't be shy, please come and see ME any time over the weekend.

MC DC

GRIFF55 26-05-2008 04:47 PM

aren't you that bloke who was in a magazine and a haynes manual?:confused::lol:

David Church 26-05-2008 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRIFF55 (Post 127574)
aren't you that bloke who was in a magazine and a haynes manual?:confused::lol:

Why yes I am!!!!!!!!! I am so famous!!!!!!!!!!! This should make you want to come introduce yourselves to me:thumbsup:

David Church 27-05-2008 03:37 PM

So far no one apart from Griff????

Does this mean all you are shy???? Not you Andy:p

This is a great opportunity to get your sponsors mentioned at a National event. Now I will only be helping Brian Harris out, but this may just start a trend???
I am trying to add to our great National series, so lets get it goin!!!
Awwww come on man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Chris Doughty 27-05-2008 03:39 PM

you should know what the correct term for my car is, but I will come and tell you anyway :p

David Church 27-05-2008 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoughtyUK.net (Post 128070)
you should know what the correct term for my car is, but I will come and tell you anyway :p

PMSL!!!!!!!!! Yeah but what other sponsors do you have??? Do you have a nickname??? What's your favorite cookie???? etc etc........

Chris Doughty 27-05-2008 03:44 PM

I will come and see you if I am having a good day, if I'm not, no doublt I will be twiddling with my car and you might not have any need to know about me

Northy 27-05-2008 03:45 PM

I think you already know me :D

G

David Church 27-05-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 128079)
I think you already know me :D

G

Ummm, I think I have heard of ya???? lol

Matt Benefield has offered to give me a list of drivers including their sponsors, if I get this from him, I can add to it, this way I can talk rubbish about everyone!!!!:thumbsup:

DCM 27-05-2008 03:54 PM

I shall be there on Sunday.... my sponsors are below.... I do Mr Doughty's shells....

David Church 27-05-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCM (Post 128085)
I shall be there on Sunday.... my sponsors are below.... I do Mr Doughty's shells....

See now this is what I am talking about, well kinda, I know of you online, but I can't go calling you DCM all day now can I???? lol
But please come say hello, oh and whats your name???:thumbsup:

DCM 27-05-2008 04:15 PM

Well... considering I ain't raced a national, it might be best I am anonymous lol..... but I shall be propping up the lower heats lol.... probably.... maybe, I shall be helping out lots on Saturday, so more than likely be seen then.... Maybe I should just wear a DCM t-shirt... be easier lol

telboy 27-05-2008 04:24 PM

Lets see if I can beat that......lol:lol:

Probably don't know me at all!
Although I did think your comentary at Oz was great.

I am Mr Telsshells (for the time being, until the twins are born) and paint loads of shells! lol
e.g. Lee martins, Paul wragg, Adam skelding, Matt Benfield, Richard barton, Radio race car mag, Racer mag.....the list goes on.:lol:

Sorry DCM, had to do it. lol

Why don't we all PM you before the event with names and stuff!:woot:

DCM 27-05-2008 05:05 PM

you got more time than me lol!!

James 27-05-2008 05:19 PM

I've just PM'd you my vital statistics Dave :eh?:

David Church 27-05-2008 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telboy (Post 128112)
Lets see if I can beat that......lol:lol:

Probably don't know me at all!
Although I did think your comentary at Oz was great.

I am Mr Telsshells (for the time being, until the twins are born) and paint loads of shells! lol
e.g. Lee martins, Paul wragg, Adam skelding, Matt Benfield, Richard barton, Radio race car mag, Racer mag.....the list goes on.:lol:

Sorry DCM, had to do it. lol

Why don't we all PM you before the event with names and stuff!:woot:

Thanks mate!!!
Yes of course I know who you are , well on Oople that is, you will have to introduce yourself to me this weekend.
Your shells are top notch!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

David Church 27-05-2008 05:37 PM

SmOkin- James, this is exactly the sort of thing I want!!!

Now I know more about you, I will be able to help promote your future ventures and be able to chat about you on the mic!!!!!!!!!

Cheers buddy!!!:thumbsup:

Wraggy 27-05-2008 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telboy (Post 128112)

im honoured to be included with these drivers:thumbsup:

MattADH 27-05-2008 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wraggy (Post 128153)
im honoured to be included with these drivers:thumbsup:

Me too!

Spencer Mulcahy 27-05-2008 08:17 PM

Aright Dave the comentry was ace at Os. I dont hide my identity as you can see from my user name. I dont have a sponsor apart from the wife Michelle I will be in the middle of the heats as I am an F3 driving an X6 and a hotbodies D4 both are painted black and gold. Will come and speak to you this weekend cheers.