oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   F#%€ing itchy fingers Sunday 20/12 (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36061)

budfish 15-12-2009 09:58 PM

F#%€ing itchy fingers Sunday 20/12

Can't wait untill Sunday lads a day away from the wife and kids just having the crack and banter . And to top it all off a days racing at a great indoor event . A few fags stood outside waiting for my burger from the van. Just hope I don't smash the lazer to pieces like round one so I hope everyone is looking forward to Sunday as much as I am and I'll see all of you on Sunday . Maybee Saturday if I can escape the wife it normally costs me fortunes !! Choked

Buds

JonyNitro 15-12-2009 10:01 PM

Well scratch your arse then:woot::woot: like you do all week

rob m 15-12-2009 10:08 PM

not sure if i can make it sat to set up track may be working:thumbdown: im looking forward to sunday though,but im not looking forward to matt b,he will have a head the size of the universe after last night!:lol: lol.any one got any track layout ideas? think having the straight away from wall was better as no cars got badly smashed in the second meeting.

kitesurfer73 15-12-2009 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfish (Post 321432)
Can't wait untill Sunday lads a day away from the wife and kids just having the crack and banter . And to top it all off a days racing at a great indoor event . A few fags stood outside waiting for my burger from the van. Just hope I don't smash the lazer to pieces like round one so I hope everyone is looking forward to Sunday as much as I am and I'll see all of you on Sunday . Maybee Saturday if I can escape the wife it normally costs me fortunes !! Choked

Buds

Am in the same boat as you there fella good racing, good banter and some broken cars....
Looking forward to improving from last time out going to try and push on this time round, feel like am not pushing hard enough...wish more of ulot were in my heat might have to move into the 4wd's,Had a good little battle with ewan last night so yeah itchyyyyy fingers......
Track was brillant last time out i think same along them lines maybe a little more twisty to slow you quick lads down lol...

T4miy4 Guy 15-12-2009 10:51 PM

One word...

DUGRA
:p

Andy

ryanlownie 15-12-2009 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfish (Post 321432)
Can't wait untill Sunday lads a day away from the wife and kids just having the crack and banter

Is this why you sit at the opposite end?! :woot:

Only kidding.

Yep cant wait myself, racing the SC10 is hilarious and hope to do all my qualifiers this time! :lol:

JonyNitro 15-12-2009 11:29 PM

Yes we just don't Tolerate dull people, were you sitting:thumbsup:

budfish 16-12-2009 06:36 AM

In the Irish sense not the new jack city sense. I can tell your from Manchester Ryan . Hang on a minute where's my sringe !

Buds

johnnygibbon 16-12-2009 10:05 AM

big air

track was great last time . extra twists will only slow us ( team hopeless ) down. if ya wanna scare big boys get a big jump set up. big air double jumps drift drift drift. i no its not fast but it looks good . keep central straight but have a jump half way down. might have to turn up this sat. . . . . bringya spares on sunday boys:thumbsup:

ryanlownie 16-12-2009 10:11 AM

I really liked the last layout, that with some corner jumps at the end of the straight would be really good.

chris_smith 16-12-2009 12:40 PM

i cant wait either , and iv dug the "Fireblade 2000" out so will be running that see how she fairs :woot:

budfish 16-12-2009 07:00 PM

saturday set up

dont know if i can make the saturday set up due to going to toys r us for the last installment of present buying for the kids and family i cant trust the wife to handle cash and theres no way ill give her my bank card so i will have to go but i might be back on time if so im there :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

buds

T4miy4 Guy 16-12-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfish (Post 321673)
dont know if i can make the saturday set up due to going to toys r us for the last installment of present buying for the kids and family i cant trust the wife to handle cash and theres no way ill give her my bank card so i will have to go but i might be back on time if so im there :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

buds

Don`t you mean your picking up some spares for your lazer :p

Andy

MatJohnson 18-12-2009 01:02 PM

Weathers looking interesting for sat night and the drive up Sunday AM :)

IceMike 18-12-2009 02:48 PM

its indoors so once your there its all good :P

MatJohnson 18-12-2009 03:00 PM

Its getting there that might be the issue :)

Si Coe 18-12-2009 09:09 PM

What time is setting up starting?

T4miy4 Guy 18-12-2009 09:29 PM

8.30 am Si , i guess (same as last time)

Andy

The race controller 18-12-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T4miy4 Guy (Post 322369)
8.30 am Si , i guess (same as last time)

Andy

I fink ee meenz sa'day.

..................................2:30 Si.

Jonesy 18-12-2009 10:19 PM

I'm looking good for tomorrow to come along and help set-up, just need to change a couple of fuses in the car so headlights work first!

2:30 it is!