oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010 (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   BWOC - Venue change (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60798)

Pownabown 11-01-2011 05:05 PM

BWOC - Venue change

Guys

Have just recieved an email from Paul Worsley explaining that this
event is now being run at the Hereford Leisure centre and not at Leominster.

Hopefully from the sounds of it all that have entered will have got this email also.
Neway sounds good to me.

benknight13 11-01-2011 05:27 PM

Ye just got it my self and looking for new hotel now :D

Just so i know how long to stay away from it what time will doors open?

Thanks

c0sie 11-01-2011 05:38 PM

it says 7am in the email?

strobe 11-01-2011 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benknight13 (Post 451408)
Ye just got it my self and looking for new hotel now :D

Just so i know how long to stay away from it what time will doors open?

Thanks

Theres a premier inn 400 yds away from hereford leisure centre. Beef eater pub next door to premier inn.

benknight13 11-01-2011 10:57 PM

cheers all sorted thanks:thumbsup:

CharlieF 11-01-2011 11:09 PM

Dear All,

1/10th. Off-Road - BRITISH WINTER OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP -- Jan. 22/23 2011

The Hereford Club today advise that due to unforeseen circumstances they have had to move to an alternative venue for the above event.

The new venue is The Hereford Leisure Centre, Homer Road, Hereford HR4 9UD.
This is situated in the Northern outskirts of Hereford some twelve miles South on the A49 from the original venue and is regarded locally as offering better facilities than the original.

It is appreciated that many of you may already have booked hotels but hopefully these will be in Hereford so no extra travelling/re-arranging will be involved. Hotels in the area of the new venue are:-
Premier Inn Homer Rd. Hereford -100 yards from the new venue.
Travelodge Hereford - half a mile from the new venue.
Travelodge Hereford Grafton - 3 miles from the new venue
Travelodge Ludlow Woofferton - 16 miles from the new venue (i.e. 4 miles North of old venue).

The organisers report that the track will be built on the Friday night and doors will open for competitors at 0700 on Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd January. Competitors should provide pit tables and an electrical extension lead. 12 volt batteries must be in a plastic container.
NOTE: 2011 rules require that all LiPo batteries are charged in a LiPo sack that is adequate to contain any fire that may occur.

This is an unfortunate turn of events so close to the meeting, however it is hoped that by emailing each competitor individually advising the new venue details any potential disruption will be avoided.

Regards
Charlie Fraser
Sec. BRCA 1/10th Off-Road Section.
11th January 2011.

Danny McGee 20-01-2011 01:13 PM

How unlikely is it that i could get a entry this weekend? I think I've renewed by license via the online thing (not sure as im waiting for a reply) and i dont have an entry for the meeting itself. I was thinking about doing 2wd only.

Who should I be getting in touch with to ask?

Thanks

Danny

markwilliamson2001 20-01-2011 01:14 PM

Give CharlieF a PM danny...he is dealing with late entries.

HTH
Mark