oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   South East (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   2011 South East Regional Dates (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62318)

RobW 02-02-2011 09:54 AM

2011 South East Regional Dates

Hi

Does anyone know when the south-east regional dates are usually announced?

Trying to work out some dates for the TORCH all day summer meetings and don't want to clash if possible.

Cheers

Rob

Dudders 02-02-2011 03:08 PM

Good shout. I'm holding off booking holidays and other social stuff :thumbdown:

brookie 02-02-2011 07:54 PM

Have a proposed date for the Regional meeting, am awaiting confirmation of venue availability.

Am also awaiting finalisation of some other proposals that may have an impact on the calendarisation of SE regional events this year.

Will notify interested parties as and when I have confirmation available.

lochness42 09-02-2011 09:19 PM

It would be nice to know dates :)

brookie 09-02-2011 09:27 PM

As per post #3, have date and venue confirmed for meeting (club reps. have/are being contacted) but am still awaiting finalisation of some other proposals that may have an impact on the calendarisation of SE regional events this year.

Will notify interested parties as and when I have confirmation available.

Dudders 09-02-2011 09:32 PM

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: cant wait! At last I can tell the SWMBO how many meetings we are doing so she can not talk to me for another few weeks :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

lochness42 09-02-2011 11:33 PM

Well I'll try to abuse some British tracks if everything go as I hope that will go.
It's real challenge for me :)

Dudders 19-02-2011 11:24 PM

Hi

Any news on this?

With the Torch Summer Series and the Mid South dates out would be good to get some mores possible dates in swmbo's diary :thumbsup:

brookie 19-02-2011 11:35 PM

Meeting scheduled for next week, dates will follow after agreement between participating clubs.

As previously explained, will notify interested parties and publicise both on this forum and through ALL the alternative means we now have available as and when I have confirmation from those clubs.

_sleigh_ 26-02-2011 12:54 PM

Any news on dates for the South-East?

Dudders 01-03-2011 02:58 PM

Re the post above, meeting was last week (or this week?) then another week or so for club confirmation of dates :thumbsup:

brookie 01-03-2011 03:06 PM

Yeah basically! Been working with the clubs ALL weekend at Maritimes event!

Have a draft calendar (which I won't publish before anybody asks!) am awaiting confirmation from one participating club that has to double check their plans with their landlord and then we should be OK to publish.

Am hoping to have this by the end of this week and look out for some interesting developments in both the way that the Region will run this year and other events in and around the Region! :thumbsup:

brookie 07-03-2011 06:42 PM

2 (of the 3) participating clubs just undertaking final confirmation with their landlords/land owners on dates that have been built into the provisional calendar.

Am hopeful that I will have received such confirmation (or alterations :() in the next day or two!

Keep watching this space! Lots of interesting events all around the Region this year!

David Church 07-03-2011 07:04 PM

Aw come on man, your killing us by making us wait so long:p
I know, how's this, if you don't post the calendar this week, I have a kango with your name on it waiting for you haha:thumbsup:

brookie 07-03-2011 07:28 PM

It'll be worth the wait, lot's of other stuff being planned not just the Regional's, the clubs have all got interesting plans this year for ALL levels of competition!

And DC, Kango.....NOOOOO, please you win, I'm on their cases, honest!

David Church 07-03-2011 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brookie (Post 472426)
It'll be worth the wait, lot's of other stuff being planned not just the Regional's, the clubs have all got interesting plans this year for ALL levels of competition!

And DC, Kango.....NOOOOO, please you win, I'm on their cases, honest!

Good man, and I will let you off kango duties:D

jkclifford 04-07-2011 07:08 PM

Has the Plouth weekend been canelled?

brookie 04-07-2011 07:31 PM

Basically yes!
Due to circumstances beyond our control we've had to shelve the planned two-day event and am proposing to split the meetings into two separate Sunday's.

Am awaiting confirmation from Plough Raceway as to the suggested alterations that have been proposed (they have to get agreement with the Pub owner/landlord) but as soon as I do I will post the revised calendar here (and advise other participating clubs) as usual.

Thanks for the continued interest.

jkclifford 04-07-2011 08:26 PM

Thanks Steve

Real shame though big fan of the two day events, especially with fuel costs!

sheddy 16-07-2011 06:10 AM

Have the new dates been confirmed now for these meetings? need to sort time off from work.

Dave