oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mid EAST (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   F2 Entries for Coventry (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51998)

ned 19-08-2010 04:17 PM

F2 Entries for Coventry
 
Due to the high number of entries for this event only the F2 grade drivers that have entered will be guaranteed a place. So in short if you are an F2 grade driver a junior or a veteran, and you have given me your entry form then you are in. If you are any of the other grades and have entered then either me or Charlie will be in touch to confirm your place. Please note that this may not be until the week before the event, as places become available. And also places may only be available for one class.

SimonW 30-08-2010 09:28 PM

Any updates ?

ned 31-08-2010 09:30 PM

The unsuccessful entrants have been emailed but they were all F3,4,5s.

woOdy 01-09-2010 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ned (Post 409338)
The unsuccessful entrants have been emailed but they were all F3,4,5s.

I have been told I am on the reserve list, about 20 something. I know I was a few days late to give my entry to my Rep ( Over a week ago now ) but I thought I could sneek in due to me being 2009 2wd Champion. LOL.:woot:

HarlowS 01-09-2010 09:26 AM

Your obviously too slow for the F2's then :lol:


Quote:

Originally Posted by woOdy (Post 409438)
I have been told I am on the reserve list, about 20 something. I know I was a few days late to give my entry to my Rep ( Over a week ago now ) but I thought I could sneek in due to me being 2009 2wd Champion. LOL.:woot:


Dufty07 01-09-2010 08:14 PM

confused
 
:(is there an official list out!!!!

Pops 01-09-2010 08:27 PM

Will there be a shop at coventry this weekend? Also what time is booking in on sat for Juniors and vets? Sorry if ive missed it posted somewhere else!

HarlowS 01-09-2010 08:51 PM

Not sure on shop but booking in times will be usual National times, booking in 8am ish

stuartw 02-09-2010 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarlowS (Post 409639)
Not sure on shop but booking in times will be usual National times, booking in 8am ish

Sorry mate not quite right. Booking in will open at about 07:15 and close at 08:15.

Dufty07 02-09-2010 07:27 PM

hello
 
ned u have p.m

HarlowS 02-09-2010 08:03 PM

Yep, thats what i said, you just misread it :D


Quote:

Originally Posted by stuartw (Post 409707)
Sorry mate not quite right. Booking in will open at about 07:15 and close at 08:15.


WHITTLER555 02-09-2010 09:00 PM

We will hopefully be bringing stock from Rossendale models this weekend, covering Durango, Schumacher and Associated spares and a limited quantity of yellows.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com