oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010 (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Round 3 - Eden Park - 05/06 June 2010 (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43336)

DCM 06-06-2010 09:43 PM

Looks like Ben's been looking at Arslaan's laptop!!

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2010n...n/DSC_0710.jpg

DCM 06-06-2010 09:43 PM

ooops, double post

bigred5765 07-06-2010 09:38 AM

Would like to say a MAHUSIF well done to all the epr crew you could see a lot of work and time had been put in, Matty said track was challenging but rewarding when you got it right,and really enjoyed the whole weekend,
PS who ever booked the weather for the weekend please same for next nats ;)PLEASE

MattADH 07-06-2010 09:55 AM

Many many thanks to all that have had kind words to say about the event. Lots of hard work and effort went in from many helpers in the lead up to the event and I will make sure that the EPR team pic is e-mailed out to all of you.

From a personal point of view, I would like to thank everyone who helped out in scrutineering and assisting in the running of the meeting. Without this support, we would never be able to consider hosting an event of this stature.

For sure we were lucky with the weather on Sunday although it was nice being a little cooler than the intense sun and high temperature on Saturday.

All comments, positive and constructive are welcomed in order that we can try and improve the venue and general event for the future. And please, don't say anything about moving the track away from the car park that is the M25...

paulc 07-06-2010 10:50 AM

BIG well done to EPR crew and BRCA meeting ran very smooth :thumbsup:

I think we was very lucky with the weather too it pissed it down pretty much all the way home

Thanks to the guy that raked my car from underneath the fence in the ditch too !!

Paul

flipside 07-06-2010 12:09 PM

Yes superb weekend!! We missed our ferry back to belgium so the trip took us a bit longer, but it was all worth it :)

Too many people to thank, but still here are a few:
Andy G, for the power supply, and also to him and his surrounding pit buueiiitches for some new fine english vocabulary.
MrO for being the nicest man in the world :) Try the new chubbie inserts they are just perfect!
Paul Worsley for everything.
All of the EPR crew, was great to see how well organized the whole meeting was.
My personal pit bitch elvo :)
Everyone elso who came over for a little chat!
All of the race commentators for the no nonsense race updates during qualifying. This helps so much, to know how good/bad you're doing, how many time is left, etc...
And also big thanks to the referee, what a superb job he did all weekend!!! He sees everything, and warns everyone just in time, and people also listen to him :) Must be one of the hardest jobs to stand there all day long watching at every heat and final!

See you next weekend at RHR :thumbsup:

David Church 07-06-2010 06:00 PM

Phew, what a weekend:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Still knackered, and loads to sort out!!!
I had a great weekend, great weather, great people, great racing, what more could you want!!!
A MASSIVE THANKS to all that helped get the track ready and for the help that was given from all the ERP crew. Also thanks to the BRCA for running a slick meeting, even if we were 30 seconds behind at the end of Saturday:)
Thanks to my fellow commentators, you guys did a great job:thumbsup:
Oh and thanks to Stuart W for trying to learn me the English language hehe

Fabs 07-06-2010 07:27 PM

Big thanks to everyone involved !

I had a great time at EPR, even if driving up from Paris overnight meant I was absolutely knackered on saturday, I still did better than last year, go figure !

It was great to see all of you guys, it reminded me how much I miss racing in the UK!

Hopefully I'll see many of you at the oOple race!

Also many thanks to Craig Collinson for making the B final on his debut with my car, on a track he isn't at ease to say the least. And also to Niggs for lending me his brand new SX2 for the leg ends race on sunday !

Fabs

Belsten 07-06-2010 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipside (Post 384168)
Yes superb weekend!! We missed our ferry back to belgium so the trip took us a bit longer, but it was all worth it :)

Too many people to thank, but still here are a few:
Andy G, for the power supply, and also to him and his surrounding pit buueiiitches for some new fine english vocabulary.
MrO for being the nicest man in the world :) Try the new chubbie inserts they are just perfect!
Paul Worsley for everything.
All of the EPR crew, was great to see how well organized the whole meeting was.
My personal pit bitch elvo :)
Everyone elso who came over for a little chat!
All of the race commentators for the no nonsense race updates during qualifying. This helps so much, to know how good/bad you're doing, how many time is left, etc...
And also big thanks to the referee, what a superb job he did all weekend!!! He sees everything, and warns everyone just in time, and people also listen to him :) Must be one of the hardest jobs to stand there all day long watching at every heat and final!

See you next weekend at RHR :thumbsup:

you will be the bo11ocks reciting that at your nationals, seriously made me laugh when I heard you pair repeating it :thumbsup:

Spencer Mulcahy 07-06-2010 09:31 PM

Thanks to the EPR crew for a fantastic run event best track in the coutry will always come to that national. A big thanks to the people that helped us on the friday when we got there me and all the family where gutted all weekend just a shame it had to happen so far from home. Bess loved coming to the nationals and camping so that she could do even less than usual LOL.

RIP Bess.

DaveG28 07-06-2010 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belsten (Post 384351)
you will be the bo11ocks reciting that at your nationals, seriously made me laugh when I heard you pair repeating it :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

bigred5765 07-06-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spencer Mulcahy (Post 384377)
Thanks to the EPR crew for a fantastic run event best track in the coutry will always come to that national. A big thanks to the people that helped us on the friday when we got there me and all the family where gutted all weekend just a shame it had to happen so far from home. Bess loved coming to the nationals and camping so that she could do even less than usual LOL.

RIP Bess.

terrible news spencer was gutted when you told me,:(

MikePimlott 08-06-2010 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spencer Mulcahy (Post 384377)

RIP Bess.

Condolences to you and yours Spen, Was a bad start to the weekend.

Well done EPR people the track was very good, and the weekend was spot on :thumbsup:

stuartw 08-06-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Church (Post 384293)
Oh and thanks to Stuart W for trying to learn me the English language hehe

teach me :D

RudeTony 08-06-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuartw (Post 384519)
teach me :D

You tell him - he he he

GREAT job as usual EPR.
Shame we all sometimes take it all for granted rather than seeing and appreciating - if anyone gets my drift !!!

Freakypen 08-06-2010 06:39 PM

Yep-well done EPR on running another brill national-thoroughly enjoyed it!! :thumbsup:

panch 09-06-2010 01:40 PM

anyone get a nice wide angle pic of the track at all ??

bigred5765 09-06-2010 01:51 PM

think theres on on the oople report?

David Church 09-06-2010 02:37 PM

Taken from Jimmy's report.http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2010n...0-Panorama.jpg

MattADH 09-06-2010 03:34 PM

I have some photos of the track - drop me an e-mail if you would like them sent...