oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013 (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   1st September - Juniors, Veterans and F2 EOS finals at TORCH (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117164)

GRIFF55 19-08-2013 07:22 PM

You for the win bav!!
Jack embling for jnrs

SteveB 22-08-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clemo (Post 797271)
Hi all,

have you got a breakdown of the day please as in what time is booking in, from/too, practice, race start, cheers rob.

Hi Clemo

The start times will be the same as nationals, 8am first practice in heat order, Booking in tends to start about 730am.

Thanks Steve

RudeTony 22-08-2013 09:03 PM

KYOSHO present at the EOS

Hi all,
The Kyosho Team will be at the EOS finals.
We will have the big red Kyosho tent with us with currently 5 pitting.
There is room for another 1 person if you want to join us.
Kev Lee is there with the shop so tyres and spares not a problem. Thank God he can't race (LOL) but he is there along with myself for any advise on set ups etc etc.
Please come over and say hello.
Remember that if anything special is required from Kev, best order via the shop and point out the event and so on - you know how its done!
www.insidelineracing.co.uk

ps - If you haven't booked in already, do so.
The TORCH team have already done a fantastic job on the track and its more than worth the trip

Looking forward to a great weekends racing - see yah there :)

welshmerlin 22-08-2013 09:32 PM

Is there an entry list posted anywhere?

SteveB 24-08-2013 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by welshmerlin (Post 798063)
Is there an entry list posted anywhere?

Hi,

Each regional rep has been or are currently finalising entries I'm sure with Paul and Stuart from BRCA, the first list I expect to see will be on the day tbh

Thanks Steve

WHITTLER555 24-08-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveB (Post 798282)
Hi,

Each regional rep has been or are currently finalising entries I'm sure with Paul and Stuart from BRCA, the first list I expect to see will be on the day tbh

Thanks Steve

Hi, would it be possible to ask Paul and Stuart to post an entry list either on here or on the BRCA website?

The reason I ask is that 320 miles is a long way to travel to find out the meeting or your class is oversubscribed?

If other large meetings can post an entry list then I am sure it's in the interest of all your competitors to know if they actually have an entry.

Thanks.

SteveB 24-08-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WHITTLER555 (Post 798341)
Hi, would it be possible to ask Paul and Stuart to post an entry list either on here or on the BRCA website?

The reason I ask is that 320 miles is a long way to travel to find out the meeting or your class is oversubscribed?

If other large meetings can post an entry list then I am sure it's in the interest of all your competitors to know if they actually have an entry.

Thanks.

Guys

Have checked in with my regional rep and the latest reference spaces @ about 3pm today is:

2wd
Jr's 4 places.
F2's 5 places

4wd
Jr's 8 places.
Vet's 6 places.
F2's 8 places

These spaces are changing constantly, please email your regional rep to allocate spaces.

I have no other details, hope this helps

Thanks Steve

SteveB 24-08-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WHITTLER555 (Post 798341)

Thanks.

Hi

Also my understanding is of you have not had a email reply to advise you do not have an entry, you are entered, you regional rep can confirm.

Thanks Steve

clemo 25-08-2013 08:33 PM

EOS FINALS

Hi all,

if booking in opens at 7.30 could any one tell me what time does booking in closes,
as this gives me window of what time i have to be there at, at latest

SteveB 26-08-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clemo (Post 798604)
Hi all,

if booking in opens at 7.30 could any one tell me what time does booking in closes,
as this gives me window of what time i have to be there at, at latest

Hi

The confirmed times for booking in is 7.15am which closes at 8.00am, practice by provisional heat listing starting at 8am.

Times could change but not any earlier.

This is confirmed by Stuart Whyman.

Thanks Steve

clemo 26-08-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveB (Post 798783)
Hi

The confirmed times for booking in is 7.15am which closes at 8.00am, practice by provisional heat listing starting at 8am.

Times could change but not any earlier.

This is confirmed by Stuart Whyman.

Thanks Steve

cheers bud

WHITTLER555 29-08-2013 04:19 PM

HI, will I still be able to gain access to the caravan field late on Friday evening, will the farm gate still be open?

clemo 29-08-2013 05:52 PM

camping

hi,
thinking of coming down Saturday afternoon and camping Saturday night, save setting off at 3.30am Sunday morning, is there going to be plenty of room, cheers rob.

mikeyscott 29-08-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WHITTLER555 (Post 799378)
HI, will I still be able to gain access to the caravan field late on Friday evening, will the farm gate still be open?

Will not be a prob.

Clemo, also not a prob

M.Andrews 29-08-2013 08:26 PM

Its going to be a brilliant event,looking forward to the weekend:thumbsup::thumbsup:!.
Weather looking good for the weekend(on BBC weather),best on Saturday afternoon!.

Team 36 31-08-2013 05:07 PM

Any results on today 2wd!!!

Northern Monkey 31-08-2013 05:53 PM

All I know is Steve Brown TQ and win after 3 legs

Al

WHITTLER555 31-08-2013 08:40 PM

Luke Holdsworth won under 13
Kyle Moon won under 16
Tony Evdoka won Veterans
Steve Brown won F2's

Chris Elworthy 01-09-2013 01:35 PM

Are/will the full results be available to view online anywhere? Be interesting to see how the lads from the North West got on.

Chris

David Church 02-09-2013 05:57 AM

I had a great weekend. The TORCH track was awesome!!! For sure you deserve to be part of the National racing scene!!! I was there many years ago and the entire track has improved! Good job guys! The weather was great as well, nice to have a National without rain!
I had fun on the mic, hope I didnt upset too many people LOL, oh and thanks for the jokes guys hehe