oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   oOple Talk (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Trader Feedback (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45954)

Chequered Flag Racing 10-05-2010 04:49 AM

Trader Feedback

would it be useful if when posting a new thread for a trade to have a poll inserted from scratch so we could then see a traders feedback as a percentage rather than having to read all the posts for that trader?

3 options

Positive
Negative
Neutral

see http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45957

Col 10-05-2010 10:14 AM

That's a great idea.

Only downside is that I've bought nearly a dozen things via oOple and (despite having the link in my sig) have received no feedback. Is there a way of making it like eBay where you are reminded to leave feedback, or where you are auotmaticaly redirected to leave it?

Chequered Flag Racing 10-05-2010 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Col (Post 375434)
That's a great idea.

Only downside is that I've bought nearly a dozen things via oOple and (despite having the link in my sig) have received no feedback. Is there a way of making it like eBay where you are reminded to leave feedback, or where you are auotmaticaly redirected to leave it?

one for Jimmy to ponder as I don't know how the software works

he has a pm I sent this morning but it may take a while to sort if it can be done

with ebay your remineded about feedback but I don't think it has to be left, I may be wrong though

rcracer 10-05-2010 11:27 AM

Would be great idea if Jimmy could pull it off to integrate it into your profile...good skills Glenn :thumbsup:

Chequered Flag Racing 10-05-2010 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcracer (Post 375473)
Would be great idea if Jimmy could pull it off to integrate it into your profile

+1 :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcracer (Post 375473)
good skills Glenn :thumbsup:

:blush:

Col 10-05-2010 10:20 PM

e-mail replied, Glenn.

Not simple to find, but it's done easily enough.:thumbsup:

Chequered Flag Racing 11-05-2010 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Col (Post 375728)
e-mail replied, Glenn.

Not simple to find, but it's done easily enough.:thumbsup:

Lets hope the buyer post a positive for you

in the meantime I sent out requests to those that have left feedback for myself and the first poll response is in :thumbsup:

http://www.oople.com/forums/poll.php...lts&pollid=114

Chequered Flag Racing 11-05-2010 12:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ALL

if you get around to putting a poll on the thread you started and I hope you do :thumbsup:, for a seller/trader please leave the poll open ended, ie don't use the close option. Just fill in as per attachment, note the orange circle

Need help just pm or post in here

What are you ALL waiting for get those polls up and running :D

bigred5765 11-05-2010 12:36 PM

Great idea glenn but if someone else has started your feedback thread instead of you only the person that did it can add a poll just tried it in my feedback thread cant do it only you can as you started it

Chequered Flag Racing 12-05-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chequered Flag Racing (Post 375869)
All

if you get around to putting a poll on the thread you started

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigred5765 (Post 375883)
Great idea glenn but if someone else has started your feedback thread instead of you only the person that did it can add a poll just tried it in my feedback thread cant do it only you can as you started it

Carl

that's what I said in the previous post ;)

get in touch with the thread starter and ask them to put a poll on the user id

PS
looks like I started it so will add a poll

Chequered Flag Racing 12-05-2010 10:52 AM

All

one down side to the poll is that you can only vote once for the user ID even if you have bought two or more items from them

SO GET IT RIGHT FIRST TIME IF YOU VOTE PLEASE as it can't be corrected

Chequered Flag Racing 12-05-2010 11:34 AM

POLLS

if you start one please tick this option,

Make votes public: Displays all users who voted, and what choice they voted for.

You can then see who rates the seller and it's one more way users can contact the poll'ster for more reassurance before deciding to buy from the seller

bigred5765 12-05-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chequered Flag Racing (Post 376300)
POLLS

if you start one please tick this option,

Make votes public: Displays all users who voted, and what choice they voted for.

You can then see who rates the seller and it's one more way users can contact the poll'ster for more reassurance before deciding to buy from the seller

hmmm glenn it seems i cant make polls even in trader feedback threads i have started for others ie benknight???the option isnt there

sorry glenn sorted it

Chequered Flag Racing 21-07-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chequered Flag Racing (Post 376286)

SO GET IT RIGHT FIRST TIME IF YOU VOTE PLEASE as it can't be corrected

I now have another vote from someone I haven't had any contact with on o0ple. :mad:. I've pm'd the user asking why.

That's 3 in total from users I have had no dealing with.

If this keeps happening the Trader Feedback may as well be scrapped if people are going to abuse it.

@ Col, can you look see if the votes can be removed please, not just my account but others that may have suffered the same fate.

mark christopher 21-07-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chequered Flag Racing (Post 676937)
I now have another vote from someone I haven't had any contact with on o0ple. :mad:. I've pm'd the user asking why.

That's 3 in total from users I have had no dealing with.

If this keeps happening the Trader Feedback may as well be scrapped if people are going to abuse it.

@ Col, can you look see if the votes can be removed please, not just my account but others that may have suffered the same fate.

pointless anyhow, when i posted negative about someone you deleted it even though i proved my case to you...