View Single Post
Old 26-06-2021
Spends too long on oOple ...

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert digler View Post
Because your an administrator therefore you have full access and no doubts you've been all through my account as I expect and you would have seen my advice to this guy I know your trying to force some silly argument to extend the ban which I have accepted with brca regardless of apologies but there's several toxic individuals on here who operate regardless a simply question turns into a storm surely people are sick of reading this crap my personal views are irrelevant on this matter just give it a rest move on its really not life and death
Exactly, people are fed up of the droll from people who can not accept what we have to do to go racing.

Quote:
Yes I can confirm you banned me for 3 months with no recourse of any one else from the brca on punative rules I'm still awaiting a letter or a formal email regarding this which I don't expect as you go to ground when asked for the above
Incorrect, I did not ban you, the brca exec did as a collective.
You have never made contact with me as your letter instructs you you can only communicate with the secretary, which I am not. So how have I gone to ground?

Quote:
Has anyone told you your a bully someone in position to do things your morally not capable of I feel sorry for you pal degrading people because you can thats incredibly sad
we are not pals.....

Last edited by mark christopher; 26-06-2021 at 07:12 PM.