View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009

Default Anyone received replacement Outdrives?

Hello,
Has anyone received the new better and improved not so hardened outdrives?
Also has anyone installed the outdrives and then been brave enough to removed the shims on the bottom of their shock shafts. This is not a dead issue and dont understand the lack of discussion regarding this defect. Also I have not received replacement parts for parts missing in the original kit. I also had two holes in the rear of the kit that were not countersunk. I also received a shock body that had a huge deep scratch in it. I have sent a email to ADAM BAILEY at Schumacher USA and had no parts arrive. That was Thanksgiving day. I called and the response from ADAM was he had not gotten to it yet. When I asked him if the problem was fixed with the outdrives he stated yes, although he has not removed the shims that limit the shock travel. Well I am sick of the quality and service of Schumacher and Schumacher USA and I have posted my barely used one weekend only raced CAT SX. If any of you die hard Schumacher fans would like to buy it please go to the listing and make a bid. I truly have only ran this car for 3 races. First qualifier it broke, recieved parts from guy at track, ran two more qualifiers and ran the main. And that is the extent of the use. So if you still believe the CAT is the car for you, check it out.
Rob Knasel