View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009

Guys or Mates,
It is not the fact that I had to countersink two holes, make the steering linkage because it was missing, or polish the inside of a shock body just to use it, it is the fact that it was a new kit. I called Schumacher USA, they stated this has been the case multiple times, and here a month or so later I still have no parts. The best answer I received after calling the second time was, I had not got to it. What if the guy at the track had not given me the outdrive to continue to run that day. I would still be without a car after doing a hour worth of mods just to get it to run the first time. Just bought a TRF-501X, and I can say the car went to together perfectly not a single issue. Using two sets of instructions to build the car is my only complaint. I bought the Worlds Edition. I owned one of the first Schumacher Cats back in the late 80's in the US and loved the car then. Well it was tops, nothing could compete. It was a large upgrade from my Yokomo Dogfighter. But I dont feel the same way this time and it is disappointing and costly.
Rob Knasel