View Single Post
Old 24-11-2005

Send a message via AIM to tony1034

Hi Jimmy,

The ZX-5 screw kits are selling well since I put them on my site last week. I sell to International customers in the UK, Germany, Spain, etc ... all the time. But if you're interested in becoming a dealer for out there, feel free to contact me.

I just contacted one of my friends that sells Kyosho and he's looking into getting me a ZX-5. After racing last weekend with my son and his Matt Francis 2, I've decided I want to get him a 4WD since it'll be easier (plus Dad can have some fun indoors with it :roll: hahaha).

Is anyone running a brushless out there in the ZX-5? I think I may pick up the Novak GTB system and a pair of 6000mah LiPo packs to use in the car for practice. Thirty plus minutes of run time and no maintanence on the motor will save me the headache of charging and swapping out packs and all the motor work. When the car is raced, we'll swap out the brushless and Lipo for the regular stuff.

I spoke to Dale Mowery from Dace last night about the ZX-5 hingepin brace. He said to just send him one if I got the car and he'd CNC a bunch up out of 7075. So I'll keep ya'll posted.

Best regards,

Tony P.