View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006
Spends too long on oOple ...

Jim, I was never going to run out and buy an X10 (got a long memory) and all it did was tell me things don't seem to of changed at TTech, still the same school boy errors in the design.

To be brutaly honest, if I reveiw just goes, ooooh it is nice BUY one, and does it for EVERY kit, then the reveiw is pointless, thats why I stopped buying RC Mags 12 years ago.

If you can be subjective and realistic, you are doing a good job, just cause it is Brittish, don't mean it is good or deserves a false reveiw.

Whoever told you you were being harsh, they need to think... if Tamiya can build a car for £130 and not have problems, Academy build a useable car for the same amount, then I don't see why, for the price you pay for the X10, I wouldn't expect replacement parts because 'they were designed wrong'.

Which leaves one question I need to ask, the delay on release was due to redesigns and testing.... did they realy?