View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007
Administrator

I'm currently thinking about getting some regular contributors onboard here at oOple - currently things are pretty much a one-man band, though I do get valuable input from various friends and oOple team members etc.. I'll also be doing a long term review or two this year with other drivers racing review cars during the year. Some of that is yet to be confirmed.

Anyway, to expand the sites appeal and get a wider audience I was thinking of people who could write semi-coherently and maybe take the odd photo at races and do reports. Not really yer mid-week club race as such, unless masami hirosaka turns up - no, more regional sized, bigger races which might interest people from abroad even.

I don't really consider this site 100% UK and never did - there are a great number of visitors from the USA, Japan and Europe especially. So even reports from those countries, if they are to a reasonable quality and interest level, could be really good on oOple.

As oOple 'Editor' I'd be up for editing and cleaning things up - sticking photos in where needed and doing a bit of artwork here and there.

Really this site is about quality - and I go out of my way to ensure quality content - so don't be offended if you want to help but your stuff isn't 'there' yet, maybe we can work together to get it right. So if you think you can add to oOple in any way, especially race reports- let me know via PM.

You can even get an @oople.com email address if you are cool enough - how cool would that be!