View Single Post
Old 16-08-2010

i see nothing wrong with regional champs, unfortunatley they won't be brca affiliated, but thats not a biggie.

i understand your concerns given the venues for this year, (and ash as your on the commitee all you have to do is pick up the phone to speak mate) but i have personally called more clubs than i have fingers trying to set up closer events to the SE.

I'd arranged PDA, but that fell through, got no reply from maritime (but i'm hoping on next year, i guees my emails didn't get through).... The venues aren't chose to marginalise the SE, we just didn't get any applications from there.

If anyone in london or the SE wants to help find venues for next year, we would be more than happy of your help.

Alec, your points on the allowed classes have been dealt with in the new rules, we now have just two scales, 1/18th and 1/16th, with max wheelbases of 167mm and 190mm respcetivley, sorted.

with regards the track changes, the comments from microx, especially from tank, were that we are at the stage where these cars are so fast now that a long straight is needed. You all know that in a final when points are on the line we are all a bit more aggressive than at a club night, if anything the 23m long straight may have been a bit small for anyone running an 8.5 without a delicate trigger finger!

PHULL PHAT - Phat Bodies