View Single Post
Old 19-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow bob View Post
get in contact with chris sleven (chris.s) and janos that run the taplow model car club as they have already said they would be happy to accomodate micros, i am shure micro drivers will have loads of fun there....

I raced at wycombe for a couple of years with my rc18 then the lrp sharks and ftx blazes came along so i upgraded to the blaze what i found is the car was faster but it didnt have the same fun factor as the smaller rc18 it was like driving a crap 10th scale rather than a great micro ... dont know if it is just me that thought like this but the shark & blaze killed it for me as car was like the control tyre of the micro scene

now with the brca rules changed for the 1/18th class and all the 18th divers owning the 1/16th blaze because they needed to buy it to be competitive i dont see a way back for the 1/18th class even with the new rc18 b2

i would love to see a revival of the micro classes but the rules must be firm from now on so manufacturers can all build cars that are of equal performance as veriety is what will restore the scene

thats the point of the new rules, firm guidelines on class size.

PHULL PHAT - Phat Bodies