View Single Post
Old 30-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by telboy View Post
I'm currently running in pro mode with the AI on 'legend'
For some reason it seems a bit more realistic.

I've gone from struggling to qualify 24th every race, to having a more realistic quali of between 18 and 22 depending on track, which is more true to life for the Virgin car.
Also the AI car don't seem to do as many odd manouvers and defend their position a bit more realistcly.

But this game gets soooo much better the more you play it. It's still bloody hard with the TC turned off, and I need to get a steering wheel and pedals soon.
I've pretty much followed you, in that I've dropped it back to pro, but with the AI in legend. Before I was struggling to get off the back row, and not finish last in the lotus... with that, managed to race through to 14th (wet weather lending a hand, and perfectly timed switch to inters )

Now in Sepang, managed to get into the Q2 session, although think I might now have to just accept that 15th is not gonna be acheivable on the grid! Damm that first race win... lol

Also, if your doing a long race weekend, turn the tyre modelling on... it really does work in that the first lap has the most grip, then it gets consistenly less... very noticeable going for that ultimate lap time in qualy, gotta get the first lap nailed!

A couple of corners are really tricky to get right on the pad, just need more precision... I can see myself plumping for the wheel on this one soon :s Shame I can't hook up my G25 to the 360

But still massively addicitve, sod trying to get anything down tonight!

Oh yeah, gamer tag Uncle Ted 105