View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to telboy

Myself and shaun went online for a few hours earlier.

Went on 'pole position'......
Valencia, we were just about hitting 1:45 consistently and could push to a 1:44/43...
The dude who got the fastest lap was 7-8sec faster than us!! Now, possible I know, BUT when we followed him round, he was all over the place and missed every apex, ran wide at most turns and was generally.....crap!, so how he managed to do that time I don't know. This happened the day before when we did a online grand prix, in quali the poleman got a 1:21!! yet come the race he couldn't keep up with any of us!??!
Theres obviously a glitch during qualifying at valencia, anyone else witnessed it?

Also, it started off wet, really wet. we cam in the pits to change to inters from full wets, the sky changed, we go out, only for the track to be BONE DRY!! Eh? WTF
What happened to the track drying realistically? thought it was very naff indeed. No stopping rain but still a wet track, no drying line....just from wet with puddles, to dry and sunny.

Other than that, we had quite a good night online. We chose to do the 'Endurance' races, the people were better drivers on that compared to sprint races. Once you get with a decent bunch you can race against them all night. very enjoyable.

Just waiting for more ooplers to go on now.

Nick, sorry for not joining your parties, you've been inviting me just as I'm finishing and coming off it.