Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2011
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcyon View Post
guys, i finally rummaged through my lazer parts last night, and found all i could, but the bad news is i am missing the front and rear outer alloy arm braces, i do have the inner ones though. i am also missing the front part of the gearbox, the rear part of the front gearbox is intact though. Lucky for me i found a pair of new Lazer inner hingepins last week at the bargain bin. i see some of you have made blue mc nylon braces, anyone can sell them to me? also i feel that my belts are too far gone, they dont move too smoothly. I measured them at 5mm width, do any of you know the belt codes so that i can order them locally, like is the belt S3M standard? how many tooth, i want to get them looped at 4mm width to reduce drivetrain drag. one last ditch effort is i will be going to my moms house after work today and try to find the arm braces, i hope they are there.
Ebay worldwide belts are there made by a different company. Lazer zx is what you need to put in and just search and you will find.
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS