Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by olefiloux View Post

If one of you guys could just make a non official ZXS, i'll be very happy.
In your opinion, Will it be necessary to go from a ZX or all items could be baught separatly!?

This car is amazing.... just sad that the ZXS was produced in the time where RC wasn't one of my interest...
Regarding above about the ZXS. Well I cant supply the diffs or ujs, castor blocks or knuckle arms or rear hubs, tie rods or bearing, ball joints or centre chassis posts but can supply a new gearbox for the front, a new gearbox plastic bottom and new CF side plates plus new CF brace, possibly a prototype or used rear plastic top deck holder, a new CF top deck and new CF chassis as well as a new blue alloy kick up plate, oh and a new front and rear belt and a new LA11 layshaft pulley and rarer still the alloy pulley one way and a new set of wishbones and CF pivot plates, CF front and rear shock towers and CF steering plate and steering and I do have a brass rear alloy shock tower mount as well and bodyshell and undertray repo from Kamtec and gear cover. I think I also have a motor plate as well and pivot blocks but am unsure if new or used.

I dont have spare any LA112 or diffs, or a hyperclutch but can also supply a ZX layshaft, ZX hub, and plates.

If interested let me know but be warned its still going to be around the £400 mark not including postage.
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS