View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012

I know I've said I can't make the 29/4 but as I'm planning on doing the remaining rounds it isn't a problem really for me, however, it is for some people as they have taken into account dropping other rounds to do other commitments outside of the RC world.

So, I've got a few suggestions (sensible I hope!):

1) To stop the short notice argument, could we fit it in between GNR and COBRA rounds? There's a month between them.

2) Could we convert the EOS finals @ Taly into a championship counting round as this date is in peoples diaries and then present the trophies at one of the winter events?

3) Could we get another club to hold the round on behalf of Saundersfoot on either the original date or the reserve date? (say GNR or COBRA hold two rounds instead of one and Saundersfoot only hold the one round that has been completed)

4) Could we get another club to swap days with Saundersfoot for either the original date or the reserve date? (straight swap between GNR or COBRA and Saundersfoot, not thinking about Caldi as I know the neighbours might have something to say!).

I know I'm nothing to do with the WRCA committee, but I'm just trying to put some ideas forward that will mean more people can compete at all rounds of the outdoor championship this year.

Ian

Last edited by i4n; 12-04-2012 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Was writing the above as the same time as H, don't want to appear like I'm going for an argument, he'd win!!!!