View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by styleone View Post
Unfortunately we are dealing with a real blight on society these days. I remember a government 'official' appearing on a very well known T.V chat show earlier this year and stating that 'In the last decade hate crime and vandalism have dropped in the U.K by nearly 70%'.....hmmmm.. It is an all too frequent sight these days both in rural and urban community settings. I'm sure we all agree that the real answer for such malicious and destructive behaviour is to fundamentaly alter how young people are being raised, educated, and disciplined. Sounds like a big job...I guess it is, but until modern society unites to begin to resolve the issues that plague youth culture and also effect the wider population, mindless and malicious vandalism will always be there. I am very sad for the guys at RHR and I wish James and the rest of the dedicated crew up there the very best of luck getting things sorted. No doubt the idiots who were responsible for such a horrible attack have no concept that not only is this somebodys livelyhood, but it is also a source of passion, relaxation and education for hundreds of people...draw inspiration from the fact that our hobby has so many wonderful characters and amazing experiences that we will NEVER be beaten or supressed by such mindless acts of selfishness.

Big love and best wishes from all of us down in the Black Country guys.
Good luck
I'd like motion triggered flame throwers better

On a serious note, if there is any cctv footage/pics I'd post it publicly and try get the scumbags named and shamed.

Hope you did ring the police as you never know, they were probably dumb enough to leave their fingerprint all over the place too.