View Single Post
Old 21-05-2012
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeTony View Post
Darren....you told me to shut up and leave it at that but please mate, your last comment is a lot of rubbish.
If the box is wrong then it's wrong - plenty of measuring equipment in the pits to measure the box and don't blame the tyres because we all run Mini Pins at the BRCA indoor championships at Silvestone and had no issues. If the tyre is illegal then don't use it.
If the box is wrong then thow it away.
Simples mate
LOL

What Mark is saying, we should NOT have the right to bend rules - I am sure that is his point...

15.66 last leg od the A fimal still says the track was faster no matter how many times you twist to your benefit - LMAO

PS - Like I said I am trying to be constuctive
Tony, you do LOVE a debate for no reason.....

It was YOU that whispered to me during breifing that everyone can dispute the legality of the box!!! (For those that saw me talk to Tony during the briefing as Keith was talking that was why!!!)

As you rightly say everyone run minipins at the indoor finals and there was no issue, so yesterday should have been fine too, we were kindly loaned the box by Stotfold (the same box they use and also borrowed by Herts - so 60% of this years regionals are in that box) it is not my choice to simply throw it away, but there was doubt it was accurate and with the minipins being used the cars are all at their maximum width as opposed to when Mini Spikes are used (which dont over hang as much).

You contradict yourself above, "don't blame the tyres because we all run Mini Pins at the BRCA indoor championships at Silvestone" then in the next sentance "If the tyre is illegal then don't use it." That is just it, we knew the tyres were not illegal which is excatly what I wrote, which is why we think the box could be out and the said common sense was applied to benefit all (not me as you write).....

As for fastest lap (we are talking fastest lap now not fastest time - right) check your emails - oh and answer your phone too......
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636