Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDT View Post
I certinaly am, ive got all the gear still. i raced it for about 3 years after you sold it to me and then put it in the loft. I just got it out of the loft about 2 months ago and put it all back together. Ive got 3 fully working ZXR's, although i converted one to a TC with really short shumacher shocks. ive got about 4 cars in spares......well you know how many spares ive got!

Im racing tonight again in yatton. Really gutted about the chassis, one of the bolts fell out the front of the gear box and i didnt realise. I had a small impact and the leverage on the front of the chassis, as a result of the missing screw, snapped the front off the chassis. Will get some pics of all the gear up in the next few days. Ive got all your old bodyshells too so it will be a real blast form the past. Im waiting on some stainless srews to be delivered from the USA. i think if they had arrived i would have avoided the damage. Annoying!
Gutted as that was the prototype tub chassis, the very first. If you still have the chassis in bits can you send me it, i will paypal you the postage as its sentimental to me. Pm me the cost and paypal address. Also if your up for it i may be doing an event in feb and racing my zxr so if your up for some fun let me know. Dave Belsten will be there as well so two blasts from the past.
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS