View Single Post
Old 26-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Coe View Post
And yet I know two people who've preordered!

Xray have a decent rep from TC's and nitros, but this buggy is a total unknown right now so no way I'd part with money without at least a few pictures. For all we know it might have a drivetrain made entirely of cream cheese!

That said - kudos to Xray for the secrecy. How many big releases have been kept this well under wraps until launch day?
I have to say i cant wait to see the new car! Xrays' quality is always second to none and their 1/10th scale after seeing videos on youtube of it running the car looks so settled and easy to drive...

I have to say i'm one of the lucky ones who have been guaranteed one of the first cars and i cant wait to see it. Xray have done a superb job of keeping it so secretive, there are so many ways of things leaking to the public i have to say hats off to them and i wouldn't say its a bad thing everything is so quiet.

In my mind this shows this car will be a new revolution in 1/10th scale with new features that other cars can only copy. This could be the next 'Durango' themed car where its released and it catches on straight away with features that will make the car stand out from the rest and it may steal some of the Durango die hards (myself included)

3 words describe my feelings for this car

CAN NOT WAIT!!!