View Single Post
Old 15-03-2013

Firstly let me say I'm not interested personally in the championship, I just want competitive racing with likewise cars and 50% of the Summer season that ain't going to happen. Wasn't it pointed out that on non championship weeks that it would have a mix of the rest. I know its difficult for the club and we do want to involve these drivers, but it will mean any Buggys, Pro 10, 12th, Micro and SC trucks that turn up, will be racing amongst your prized TC and GT12's on non competition nights

Secondly I was given a form by Steve at booking in, ticked the box and handed it straight back, but only because I was in the know from this thread. Looking at the numbers that filled the forms in, then either a large percentage didn't bother or just didn't know/understand. I know this poll isn't on the same level, but if as much time and effort was put across to the members, as had been shown for Lipo sacks, then perhaps members may of known what they were voting for. Meanwhile looking at the votes we could probably put 85% of the names to who and what they voted for.

So for me the thought of uncompetitive racing which could involve other classes of car on a fortnightly basis doesn't interest me and been the Summer months will probably affect me wanting to turn up just on alternate championship weeks.

Just hope it doesn't affect the dwindling numbers over the Summer season.
Associated RC10's, RC10T, B2 & T2
Kyosho Ultima XL
Losi JRX2, JRX Pro & Pro SE
Yokomo YZ10 94

The Veterans Inner Circle. Sponsored with Pot Noodle and Tunnocks.