View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013

Matt I've not responded to your email as yet as I was waiting for the shell to turn up. Which I believe was going to be finished by the end of wc 23/6/13.

No surprises that it not turned up nor the PayPal refund.

Legal action I'm quite willing to take as you have gained money and not delivered the goods, some might say deception/fraud. I don't want to as I can ill afford it but it really annoys me that you think that it's pathetic I'm glad you think so little of your clients that you can deceive them and laugh at the fact that your sitting on over £100 and I have a single shell. I appreciate you say your not going to charge me for the B4 shell as it was late. But the SSS shell has still not arrived, the reason the third shell never materialised is three part. 1- You failed to deliver on time the first shell ( loss in confidence and alarm bells ringing ) 2- little to no communication on your part which as a sales manager I'd have thought you would understand that communication to customers is really important. 3- Do you really expect me to send another shell for you to sit on it for 6 months?

The reasons are self explanatory you gladly accepted the money in January, the B4 shell turns up a week later than required ( upset 6 year old on his birthday), you agree to not charge for the B4 and agree a refund. However you don't have the money to do so. We agree a refund in the shape of two LRP speedos ( one faulty ) and supply and paint SSS shell. We are now in July and neither refund nor SSS shell arrived.

I fail to see how you think that it's acceptable. Given your sales manager role at work I'd have expected a much smoother process and integrity in your word, sadly this hasn't been the case.

I really didn't want to post this on here as I wanted to cut you some slack with you have a young family I understand how busy things can be but I'm sorry your lack of respect to me as a customer is disgusting.

You obviously don't have spare cash lying around hence the lack of refund and nor do I but I'm not pathetic wanting to take some sort of legal action I simply want what we agreed to nothing more nothing less.

Ebay Feedback http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/chrisfoster1971