View Single Post
Old 29-07-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to telboy

The thing is, I agree with what Jimmy said, Run on dirt tracks again!

They want to run on astro as its 'all weather', so if thats the case why is it when it rains, meetings sometimes get cancelled? Also they're supposed to be low maintenance, It looks to me that on some tracks, maintining astroturf is just as bad as just rolling a dirt track, certainly more efforet and man power required.

I think its wrong to run 4wd as 2wd but if others don't like it then the BRCA just need to state in the rules that there should be no gearbox parts beyond the front half of the chassis, so no driveshafts, no props, no diff. Simple.

But also I hate the fact that staggers are being used on 4wds!! How stupid do they look? Just get a different manufacturer in for the national tyre supplier so you can use things like proline tyres. Surely if drivers are trying to create less grip from the tyres then get a different tyre type voted in? So on high grip astro, use a lower grip tyre thats easier to drive?
Thats what they're doing in rallycross on some high grip astro tracks, they just run dirt tyres.

BUT, if you all want change to the rules the YOU have to turn up at the AGM, otherwise you're all moaning for no end result.