View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013

Hi everyone,
after a long absence I am back here with some picture of my DESC.
I must say I really missed this forum, the threads and everything but I went thru a not very shiny period.
Here I got a couple of pictures of my Team Durango Desc410r.

And here I have also a link: http://youtu.be/7yJc4yp2o_Q for a video that I uploaded on Youtube a few days ago. (available in HD 1080p).
But I must warn you, its 14 minutes long and its not the usual Racing Track Video, its a bit different.
Its about an application that search for the Most Powerful Desc on the Planet He! He.! ..
Its more a joke than anything else, but with many effects, music, and some car action here and there.
I just want to explain why the video is not full of car action, I wanted to do a car action video, but the weather was very bad then the first day I drove this car,
I lost a rear arm Pivot Ball and at that time, here in Germany, it was impossible to buy them. And after a while when I finally found them I broke my arm badly.

I was laying on the couch feeling sorry for myself realizing that I had only few car action footage so I came up with this video idea.
The music quality is a bit poor (metallic sound ) with a subwoofer speaker it sounds much better.
I spent quite some time doing it. I hope you gonna watch the whole video --until the end.
Sorry for the long explanation and for uploading so many photos at once. (I am curious to hear what you think about the vid).

By this occasion I want to thank Team Durango for making such reliable and beautiful cars.