View Single Post
Old 18-07-2006

Send a message via MSN to ryan
Talking bx modifications

hi every body with a bx, most top drivers are running this mod now and the car is transformed it gives more camber out of the corners for more rear traction. the steeing mod is my idea and i like to run because i dont like fast steering, it also calms the front end down dramatically.

The upside down rear ballstuds i did not yet no of at southport but at tiverton (outdoor) it made a lot of differnce for rear traction i got a old xxx4 front shocktower and made the spacers to rise up the rear top deck it has to go right across to keep the diff held in, you also have to file away some of the top deck at the edge so when the car lands of the jump the turnbuckles stay onand arn't pushed of.Another think i have also found with the bx is that it always wanted to flip, after looking at the steering assembely i decided to do is was the same as what everyone did to the xxx4 , make the turnbuckle from the servo longer to make the steering smother and stop it diggig in so hard. firstly i removed the carbon joint out and placed a old turnbuckle from the servo to the other side of the car, at this point only one wheel will steer so look at the ackermann at the top, with the spare hole nearest the pivot use the turnbuckle previously taken of at fit it across (must make longer) it misses all the belts and the diff.

i know this may sound confusing but its not look at this link for a oople shot of simon moss with the modified bx.
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/batle...tley4wd59.html

ryan