View Single Post
Old 15-12-2013
Mad Member

Tonight iv just put a reasonably large order in to Hobbyking for the start of my fpv stuff. I went for the immersion tx 600mw and the 5800 uno receiver. Iv seen these in action and from reading up a lot on forums they seem better quality than the boscam stuff. However I may also purchase a Boscam setup for the 550 as theyre very good value for money.

As work and family lifestyle mean I don't get much free time iv been flying the little hubsan x4 a lot recently. For the money there fantastic machines and great indoors. As most of my quads are getting quite big and heavy I also have decided to build another smaller fun quad. I was thinking along the lines of another 330, however I would like the option to put the go pro on it occasionally.
I thought sod it and have ordered another 450 with the dead cat conversion on it from hobbyking, the aim to be a light and fast machine but also have the room to fit a go pro on and this seemed like a cheap option. I allready have a spare fr sky receiver and a kk2 and so this wont take much to get flying. Plus its a relatively cheap machine and will hopefully be more advernturous in acro flying when my balls are feeling particularly big ha ha.
RC18T
Lunchbox Gold
X-6 squared
Lrp, Novak, Robitronic, Ko Propo, Ezrun , Trakpower ,Team Scream, Demon, Microtech, Dms, Good old Jezza, Je-Spares, Bolton Model Mart,

My Feedback http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25199