Thread: Losing signal
View Single Post
Old 22-12-2013

Default Losing signal

Hi all

After a long rest from 10th off road made a return BUT again I'm plagued with electrical problems, hope you can help.

Bought a 2nd hand bmax2 but everything else was brand new, went for SP Reventon Pro combo, Frsky Rx used with my existing Futaba 3VCS, hobbyking shorties and a spare Savox 1268 I had from a nitro car.

All was well until I had a sensor problem with the SP ESC, it's now with Schumacher.

Got a lend of a NIB Nosram at me next outing, thought everything was sorted. Esc installed but then the Frsky Rx lost its signal, borrowed another Frsky Rx which seemed ok but lost signal again right at the end of the heat. Charged Tx as that was low then swapped to my original Frsky Rx but the same thing happened again.

Bought another Frsky Rx and a hobbyking 120a ESC. Installed everything today but still have issues with the Rx losing signal.

But after a bit of testing the Frsky Rx powered by a 6v Rx battery and only the servo connected retains its signal, as soon as I connect it via the ESC for power it looses binds after a couple of seconds.

I've tried the different modes on the 3vcs only binds on PPM & HRS.

I don't think it will be an issue with the hobbyking or the Nosram ESC.

I don't think it's a issue with the servo as it worked okay with the Speed Passion ESC.

I'm a bit list at the mo as everyone raves about these Frsky rx's.

Help, any advise welcome...

Nemo Racing
Yokomo Yz-2.
Yokomo Yx-4sf
Sanwa

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158845