View Single Post
Old 17-01-2008

Send a message via AIM to EDS Send a message via MSN to EDS Send a message via Yahoo to EDS

Richard: Hmmm yea people have been telling me this. Well I will be keeping it with the T3 shocks and see how they work once I get everything built if I have to I will get some touring car shocks. I am not really interested in buying smaller rockers though.

Yes I remeber.

As far as updates... I put some bids on ebay for ntc3 front/rear hub carriers, pivot balls,and some blue wheel nuts. The auction only came with one set of hub carriers and pivot balls but I needed an extra set of pivot balls for the inside mounts so I just bought another package with hub carriers so I will have extra's. These parts should be in by Saturday and then I can start designing the a-arms. Still trying to figue out a material to use. Delrin looks to be a bit exspensive at $40 for 12"x12" so I was thinking about getting some 3/8" lexan instead but I am still trying to decide. I also may have the a-arms cnc'ed by a friend instead of hand cutting them. Thats another decision I have to make. Peace Ethan