View Single Post
Old 16-07-2014

This is a easy one most clubs will separate classes if there is a advantage or a disadvantage but me personally I would want a foam class to see how I fair against other drivers on them tyres, how do you know who is doing what I unless you study everyone's times in different heats for them people running foams to see if your faster or slower. It's about making thing neutral for cars so it's driver skill that prevails not a advantage or a disadvantage from things you add or take away from a car and I understand the cost element but there is about 6 people running this class now so there is enough to make a separate heat for them selfs to pit there wits against each other and Gareth did mention this could happen weeks ago but at the end of the day like every club it's a committee decision like taking away Sundays which I am not happy about but fully understand why is the decision was made, the brca set the rules in our hobby and they would separate foams if they were involved and remember it's only toy cars so it's not worth getting to upset about it Gareth is a fair person and doesn't make decisions lightly he try's to please everyone were he can and does a great job running Mansfield rc Nuffi sed