View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by racingdwarf View Post
I have had trouble, but thats only because I try hard to support my small LHS when parts come from Europe they tend not to want to send just one part in a jiffy, say in the case I had a front hub. Not knocking the guys at FDL uk but I remember the days of the guy in my shop being able to phone direct to the guy at the warehouse (normally a racer) who new the part, knew the hurry and would shove it in a jiffy with some 1st class.

Roger, I'm starting to wonder if you have a Kyosho tattoo….and were it maybe
Dave You had Trouble getting parts 5 years ago from Your LHS for one reason, they had not paid their account and was on hold, We was to used as scapegoat for that, always easy to use the Distributor as an excuse! I never told you that previous as i thought is was not appropriate to mention but as we don't deal with them anymore I don't care to say now!

As long as Horizon can get shops to hold stock in the UK then it wont be a problem and all the racers will be supported as well as they are now. I have a lot of respect for Horizon, I know many of the staff and wish them well for future.

Kyosho UK

www.kyoshoeurope.com