View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez View Post
it seems you've been watching too many tom cruise films my friend.just because the 'new kid on the block' took the lead in final doesn't give you automatic rights to nail him on a corner.if I can slow down for a corner,can't you?most people don't lke their cars being used as brakes,myself included.if this is the way the club and/or its members welcome possible new members maybe I should go elsewhere?as for gunning itdown straight when a grid order was called.........
I dont watch Tom Cruise films, so honestly I have no idea what you're talking about there.

If anyone had brake checked me I would probably have nudged them as well, dont feel special. As I've explained Saturns dont have great braking ability, what do you want me to do? Back 10 metres off just in case you brake and give you a free run to the finish?

I've already explained and apologised to Paul about that, yes I made a mistake and have done the best I can to try and make up for it, unless you magic a time machine from up your arse, its pretty much the best I can do.

The thing I dont get is, you had 20 minutes to speak to me after racing, instead you decide to post on a public forum your grievances with me. Never heard of private messaging? I apologised at the time, so unless you've found that time machine, I think I've done the best I can.

How about you give me a shout next saturday and we can chat about it then instead of arguing like a pair of girls on the internet?

Thanks to Gray @ 01 and Alex @ Moss Models for being a pair of legends and supporting their local clubs!

Trader Feedback