View Single Post
Old 27-10-2014
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazp83 View Post
If I was a retailer I wouldn't want hobbyking products homologated. But as a racer I do.
+1 for that comment HK products are so popular now and they offer excellent value for money. I know this has been discussed several times but they really do need homogolating. If the list is to stay then they need to be on it!!

The reality is that the market is changing so retailers have to also (when I say retailers I don't just mean shops, but manufacturers and distributors also).

I've refrained from saying this in the past but I get a bit sick of people who slate racers who use Hobbyking instead of "supporting uk Hobbystores"

What Hobbyking have shown is that high quality electrics can be imported and sold from a UK warehouse for a fraction of the cost. I've had great service from them so far so will continue to use them.

I do however use my LHS, for other RC goodies: this morning I needed a new TC shell so went to PBM and had excellent service there and a nice chat with a friendly face - something that HK can't do.