View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014

I started this poll out of interest to see some numbers. I voted yes to abandon the lists but not because of some paranoia concerning the brca taking backhanders or running a cartel (really?) But just because I think its outdated and unnecessary. If a lipo is bought in this country it's already gone through quite a few safety checks and is fit for purpose ie being strapped in an rc vehicle and driven at high speed. As for someone designing some fancy new car mid season that will win everything but only with weird shaped batteries....don't think so.
I cant even see how if one manufacturer came up with some amazing new tech that gave massive performance gains how that would matter much. We've already got too much performance for the class, and as far as I know (heard it down the pub) all our lipos come from 2 mega factories in China and rc companies just put their own stickers on them?

This poll was in no way to stick the knife in the brca, or those who were at the agm, and especially not against those very hard working enthusiastic club runners and brca officials. We all need rules at the end of the day, be no fun otherwise!