View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwp102 View Post
Use cheap lipos (that are peer reviewed and tested - and are known to be safe) that currently aren't on the list. It's management of the cells that is the problem not the cells themselves. I personally have swollen several sets because I have not worked out how to manage them correctly. Ideally you need 3 or 4 sets to ensure they are cold before recharging. If you want to run non stop . That is 300 quid or 80 quid depending on your perspective. And if you puff a few sets up you could be easily spending 400 on batteries. Unnecessary.
How do you know they are peer reviewed? Do you have to take print outs of forum posts by x people to the regional to show your lipo is peer reviewers and not a home made accident waiting to happen?

Then there's the sizes, you could have 3 boxes yeah, or you could, I guess, have a list?

Oh wait we do.

In reality is the complaint here not simply that no one likes the requirement regarding a number of UK stockings at retail? That's what's stopping the lipo's everyone wants off the list right?