Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
Old 28-01-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by kek23k View Post
If you could spare your tower to get a copy made at Fibre-Lyte I would be forever in your debt! Well maybe not quite but I would be really appreciative, in fact if you were to send yours over I'd be happy to pay for a pair to be made. One for me and one for you. I'd go either 3 or 4mm.

Ema did me a scan of the tower before but Stephen didn't feel confident he could match it up accurately but he did say if I could get hold of one to send over then he'd be happy to make a template. Let me know if you're serious and I'll fire an email over to Stephen to let him know I've found a donor!
That's a very generous offer but I need to order some other stuff from Fibrelyte anyway but thanks all the same.

I have been in contact with Stephen and I'm about to send him the tower. I'll ask him to add it to the site so everybody can have access to it. I'm in New Zealand so turn around time may take a while.

I'm probably going to go for 3mm conventional weave as Welshy has suggested it would be stronger than the twill weave..... and besides it will match the rest of the car