Thread: Car of choice.
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedders View Post
Gents.

I'm looking for some guidance. I attended last Friday with a losi 22 I got second hand and was supprised to see no one else ran losi at the club.
I figure I will need to start investing in parts and hot ups in the not to distant future as intend to come regularly to here and silverstone.

The impression is I would get a different car that most people use at the club to assist in set up parts and general support etc. so just looking for people's views and opinions please.

Many thanks

James
Hi James

First of all I hope you enjoyed yourself Friday, as at the end of the day it's all for fun

Don't get hung up on changing your car yet, your losi is a robust car and more than capable of getting in an A final in the right hands.
To start with your probably better off getting all your electronics sorted as these can be carried with you if/when you change car.

With regard to support it depends when you go, different clubs tend to favour different cars/brands. At TCRCMC the Team C cars have the biggest following whilst if you travel to Silverstone the Schumacher KF was the most popular but the new YZ2 seems to be getting a big following.

Friday Night Buggy Racing nr. Milton Keynes - TCRCMC