Thread: Facebook?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015
Spends too long on oOple ...

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowOne View Post
No, I don't use a website that is required by the US Government to send it's complete server-based details of all posts to it every seven days. That same US Government that is now railing against Apple and Google for implementing encryption that the FBI and CIA can't hack and trying to get the Law changed so that they have a backdoor into any encryption. And that's before we start on our own GCHQ how are looking at all our data with no reference to Government or the Law. Frankly my data is better off with a bloke in Leeds...

That's the best reason I ever seen or heard for using FB - well argued and a very good point...

Yup!

+1

There is a good reason to put in that effort. A lot of people who take up racing are over 35 and they are not on FB. They search the internet in different ways and searching for clubs is one of them.

Recent research shows that teenagers are deserting FB in their droves because it has become the favourite haunt of their parents, and they don't want to be on anything their parents think is cool.

Multiple platforms work best, so club websites and Oople and others are worth the effort.

Yay!
A little niave if you think its only facebook being watched, start a thread on here on how to build a home made bomb, and wait...