View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015

Default the hate threads

the hate threads as someone has called them are not hate threads if you perceive something as a hate thread because it points out facts about a particular brand and there short comings I.E durango and there attrocious parts availability there web site that shows so called UK dealers who dont stock durango parts and dealers who missing and to add another part to the dealer network check out there world wide list and see how many shops on there lists actually stock durango believe me I have and they seriously need to do some major updating of there dealer network. If a brand decides not to support or has problems supporting club racers with parts do we not have a right to put our views out there to the masses of the rc world ??

hobbicos own words parts should be in stores within 48 hours of ordering but talk with shops who have to wait and wait while there customers cars are sat waiting for parts unable to race as a part is broken is in stock in germany but they seem unable to send across the mainland to the UK
these are facts nothing more