View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015

I'm sure people do appreciate the update but like I said it maybe too late after shop after shop and racer after racer has lost faith,

Unless it starts winning then people will flock back in droves, but how will it win without a race team,

Jorn was winning in Europe and people latched onto this we had top ten national drivers and people wanted the same car, Lee's winning with the Yok and I'm fairly sure that's not hurting the brand

Honda and Yamaha spend millions on R&D and rider wages to put themselves at the top of bike racing, there's a sea of yellow and the number 46 plastered all over because Rossi is a winner, I'm sure if he'd just run round at the back or made up numbers for the last 10 years this would be very different, people like to be associated with winning, it sell's product it's not about buying wins its about market share, provenance will get you so far but if you have none and your not winning then your ultimately loosing.

And people need to be able to buy what these winners are using not put off by disorganisation, bad support and wait after wait.
----AE B4 ft----Xfactory X6^----DEX210 V1----
----TLR22 3.0----TLR22 4.0----TLR22t 4.0----TLR22 5.0AC----
----AE B6.4----