View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015

Default its called costs

got to love someone who comments saying comparing one thing to another is assanign without answering the question, or is it this simple that you wouldnt. Any company that needs distribution of parts no matter what field it is in does not last long with out this distribution parts stuck in a warehouse not being shipped is the problem so if they need to sort one thing out as and sensible company that to me would be the first thing to sort out before as a brand they distance themselves from the club racers. I dont have a problem with the brands products seen as I actually own one but how can I support the brand if they unable to support me as a racer with parts that we all know they have in stock in a warehouse but take weeks to be shipped to shops or shops cancel orders due to the length of time it takes to get parts from the warehouse to the shops where we can buy the parts as we cannot order direct from the warehouse as this would not be financially viable. If I ran my business the same way I would not be in business as niether would many other companies around the world. obviously you didnt read the post as it wasnt about model shops going out of business more on the fact that as people desert a brand and move to another the brand in question pays the price