View Single Post
Old 24-11-2015

2nd indoor stage at Latvian indoor ofroad champinship finished.
At practice day I tested several new settings and allways came back to my previous setup, as it worked very good, car was easy to drive and I was able to make laps in the same speed as the fastest guys.
Quali`s I finished 3rd.
So started from P3, all finals finished at 3rd and was 3rd in overal race results.
My fastest laps where at the same level as for fastes drivers, but my mistakes placed me where I finished
At A1 and A3 at the very begining of race I fliped over,so was back on last position and during the race I get back to P3.

Car was very good on high grip carpet, no such problems like Mark wrote...I was able to push as hard I wish nad almost with standard car kit...just some mods made.
I can`t attach setup sheet as it shows file is to big...but will try to add it later.

Here is video from A3, I started at P3, but the main herros at this video where other two guys who battled for the win.
At the first my post about EVO car I wrote that I like how this car is predictable... on this vid you can see at three times how I sattle the car after 2wheel drive back to all four... 3month ago I thought it can be done only by pro drivesr with cat refexes, but here on 1.33min, 2.02min and 2.14min you can see how it can be done, by no pro driver
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkL-xZbLRlg