View Single Post
Old 30-12-2019
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by chokoboy View Post
Have a Bmax i had for years. Would like to upgrade it with the light weight alu chassis to use it with shorty lipo. But what more then the chassis, side pods and shorty holder do i need? Do i also need a new front/rear diff case and a center motor mount plate?
Its hard to find the complete conversion kit b4-lws in any store. But looks like i can find part for part, just need to figure out what i need. Anyone have the complete b4-lws kit for sale in here, pm me
So we are talking about the BMAX 4iii, and the mid cycle upgrade from saddle only to shorty battery.

I think you may struggle to find a new B4-LWS kit, so perhaps your best option will be to acquire a BMAX4iii with the chassis and associated bits on. They do come up for sale still.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------