View Single Post
Old 18-12-2009

I have been running the Cyber since the end of last season and through the midlands astro master this winter and the car is impressive for the money...

It does come as a club style kit and you can buy a few options which are not necessary but can help..

My lad also runs a Cyber but kit standard and his performances and results have improved dramatically so he is pleased with it also..

As for comparing it to the BMax, out of the box the Yokomo has a higher spec but then the price reflects it, the optional upgrades are not overly neccessary as mentioned but I would say that the slipper is the main thing to get.

Performance wise I cant really compare to the Yokomo as the only one Ive seen locally is in the hands of Tom Yardy and not many can perform that well regardless of car !!

In a non biased view, for me the car handles fantastically and it has been wet recently so when the grip is up in the summer this will I hope improve my times further

Side by side the cars are based around the same sort of geometry so i imagine Tom for example could drive a Cyber as well as his Yokomo..

Hope that helps

Lee

EDIT: Timee80 I see that your from Worksop, Im up there this sunday for the Schumacher series if you want to come and take a look at the buggy in the flesh