View Single Post
Old 16-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintir View Post
Hello all.
This is my first post on this site and new to RC cars and/or my 6 year old son.
A couple of weeks ago you was kind enough to let my son on the track after racing had finished, he had a great time didn't crash too much, the car is standard as it came out the box. The car had tyres issues.
My first question is can you recommend tyres ( front and back) suitable for this surface/track someone did mention Schumacher yellow or blue would these be mini spike?
my 2nd question I tried to set the r up as per the manufactures instruction but I have been told the car is not set up right (not enough toe in) I would be grateful is you can give me a rough guide of what is a good basic set up (if there is such thing a basic setup) toe-in/out camber angle, spring setting, diff , clutch etc. etc. I have seen a set up for a x-pro car but didn’t give information on toe settings
Thank you in advance for any help you can offer
Ian
Check this thred out it will explain all, mini spike yellow rear and staggered slim Schumacher front. My advise would be to get down to torch and ask people this is what I done when I started they are really helpfull and its all about trial and error!!!!!
http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81

Build it, brake it, make it, Race it.
SX2
B4.1
Cougar sv2
RC10 Gold tub