View Single Post
Old 18-07-2017
Awesome Admin

Default Daniel Rowlands AKA Danb4

It is with a heavy heart and a tear in my eye as I write this because on Sunday night the RC world lost another true gentleman, Dan lost his short and private battle with cancer.
He was more than just another member here he was an inspiration to many me especially, he was always at the other end of a message if I needed help or advice (which he gave me so much) and he was always happy and selfless.

I remember my first message with him I was trying to buy some Petes Awesome Products alloy parts he had for sale. He was so helpful and wanted to know what I was putting them on asking for photos to see what I had, I can't believe that was 5 years ago now.

I truely am lost for word about his passing, I'm so upset for the family he has left behind, we've lost a true fanatic but they have lost so much more and my heart goes out to them.

His legacy will go on for me anyway as the driving force for so long to get the Cat re released which he managed after so long pestering Robin Schumacher and showing him that the demand was so big for it.

I am honoured to of known him for the short years I did and to call him a friend I for one will miss you and our long conversations and jokes.

God speed my friend and see you again at the big race track in the sky as we will race together again some day.